Related Occupations for Task
43-3061.00 - Procurement Clerks
Related occupations for task:
Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Prepare and mail checks.
- Mail newsletters, promotional material, or other information.
||Legal Secretaries and Administrative Assistants
- Mail, fax, or arrange for delivery of legal correspondence to clients, witnesses, and court officials.
- Complete various forms, such as accident reports, trial and courtroom requests, and applications for clients.
- Prepare and distribute invoices to bill clients or pay account expenses.
||Medical Secretaries and Administrative Assistants
- Complete insurance or other claim forms.
- Transmit correspondence or medical records by mail, e-mail, or fax.
- Perform bookkeeping duties, such as credits or collections, preparing and sending financial statements or bills, and keeping financial records.
||Insurance Claims and Policy Processing Clerks
- Prepare insurance claim forms or related documents, and review them for completeness.
- Transmit claims for payment or further investigation.
- Process, prepare, and submit business or government forms, such as submitting applications for coverage to insurance carriers.
- Prepare shipping documentation, such as bills of lading, packing lists, dock receipts, or certificates of origin.
- Prepare invoices or cost quotations for freight transportation.
- Arrange for applicable duties, taxes, or paperwork for customs clearance.
See more related occupations >>