Related Occupations for Task
43-3061.00 - Procurement Clerks
Related occupations for task:
Maintain knowledge of all organizational and governmental rules affecting purchases, and provide information about these rules to organization staff members and to vendors.
- Maintain knowledge of community services and resources available to patients.
- Read current literature, talk with colleagues, continue education, or participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in the field.
- Identify and share research, recommendations, or other information regarding legal liabilities, risk management, or quality of care.
||First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Make recommendations to management concerning such issues as staffing decisions or procedural changes.
- Keep informed of provisions of labor-management agreements and their effects on departmental operations.
- Answer questions about records or files.
- Find, retrieve, and make copies of information from files in response to requests and deliver information to authorized users.
||Payroll and Timekeeping Clerks
- Provide information to employees and managers on payroll matters, tax issues, benefit plans, and collective agreement provisions.
- Keep informed about changes in tax and deduction laws that apply to the payroll process.
||Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks
- Distribute production schedules or work orders to departments.
See more related occupations >>