Related Occupations for Task
43-3071.00 - Tellers
Related occupations for task:
Receive mortgage, loan, or public utility bill payments, verifying payment dates and amounts due.
||Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Receive, record, and bank cash, checks, and vouchers.
- Match order forms with invoices, and record the necessary information.
- Prepare bank deposits by compiling data from cashiers, verifying and balancing receipts, and sending cash, checks, or other forms of payment to banks.
- Compare computer printouts to manually maintained journals to determine if they match.
||Insurance Claims and Policy Processing Clerks
- Review and verify data, such as age, name, address, and principal sum and value of property, on insurance applications and policies.
- Collect initial premiums and issue receipts.
- Check computations of interest accrued, premiums due, and settlement surrender on loan values.
||Loan Interviewers and Clerks
- Verify and examine information and accuracy of loan application and closing documents.
- Calculate, review, and correct errors on interest, principal, payment, and closing costs, using computers or calculators.
- Accept payment on accounts.
||Billing and Posting Clerks
- Verify accuracy of billing data and revise any errors.
- Verify signatures and required information on checks.
- Match statements with batches of canceled checks by account numbers.
||Interviewers, Except Eligibility and Loan
- Ensure payment for services by verifying benefits with the person's insurance provider or working out financing options.
- Perform office duties, such as telemarketing or customer service inquiries, maintaining staff records, billing patients, or receiving payments.
See more related occupations >>