Related occupations for task:
Review claims adjustments with dealers, examining parts claimed to be defective, and approving or disapproving dealers' claims.
||Insurance Claims and Policy Processing Clerks
- Review insurance policy to determine coverage.
- Compare information from application to criteria for policy reinstatement and approve reinstatement when criteria are met.
- Examine letters from policyholders or agents, original insurance applications, and other company documents to determine if changes are needed and effects of changes.
||Weighers, Measurers, Checkers, and Samplers, Recordkeeping
- Examine products or materials, parts, subassemblies, and packaging for damage, defects, or shortages, using specification sheets, gauges, and standards charts.
- Inspect products and examination records to determine the number of defects per worker and the reasons for examiners' rejections.
||Appraisers of Personal and Business Property
- Inspect personal or business property.
||Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks
- Examine documents, materials, or products and monitor work processes to assess completeness, accuracy, and conformance to standards and specifications.
- Inspect outgoing work for compliance with customers' specifications.
See all 10 related occupations >>