Related occupations for task:
Order tests that could determine the causes of product malfunctions.
||First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Coordinate activities with other supervisory personnel or with other work units or departments.
- Coordinate or perform activities associated with shipping, receiving, distribution, or transportation.
- Plan for or coordinate office services, such as equipment or supply acquisition or organization, disposal of assets, relocation, parking, maintenance, or security services.
||Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks
- Arrange for delivery, assembly, or distribution of supplies or parts to expedite flow of materials and meet production schedules.
- Plan production commitments or timetables for business units, specific programs, or jobs, using sales forecasts.
||Court, Municipal, and License Clerks
- Coordinate or maintain office tracking systems for correspondence or follow-up actions.
- Participate in the administration of municipal elections, such as preparation or distribution of ballots, appointment or training of election officers, or tabulation or certification of results.
||Cargo and Freight Agents
- Negotiate and arrange transport of goods with shipping or freight companies.
||Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records, departmental finances, budget preparation, personnel issues, and housekeeping, to aid executives.
See all 13 related occupations >>