Related occupations for task:
Date-stamp, sort, and rack incoming mail and messages.
||Mail Clerks and Mail Machine Operators, Except Postal Service
- Sort and route incoming mail, and collect outgoing mail, using carts as necessary.
- Place incoming or outgoing letters or packages into sacks or bins based on destination or type, and place identifying tags on sacks or bins.
- Stamp dates and times of receipt of incoming mail.
||Couriers and Messengers
- Sort items to be delivered according to the delivery route.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming mail.
||Library Assistants, Clerical
- Perform clerical activities, such as answering phones, sorting mail, filing, typing, word processing, and photocopying and mailing out material.
||Bill and Account Collectors
- Sort and file correspondence and perform miscellaneous clerical duties, such as answering correspondence and writing reports.
- Perform clerical duties such as typing, proofreading, and sorting mail.
See all 15 related occupations >>