Related occupations for task:
Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
||Mail Clerks and Mail Machine Operators, Except Postal Service
- Remove containers of sorted mail or parcels and transfer them to designated areas according to established procedures.
- Remove from machines printed materials, such as labeled articles, postmarked envelopes or tape, and folded sheets.
- Lift and unload containers of mail or parcels onto equipment for transportation to sortation stations.
||Couriers and Messengers
- Unload and sort items collected along delivery routes.
- Unload goods from large trucks, and load them onto smaller delivery vehicles.
||Stock Clerks, Sales Floor
- Stock shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
- Receive, open, unpack and issue sales floor merchandise.
||Postal Service Mail Sorters, Processors, and Processing Machine Operators
- Load and unload mail trucks, sometimes lifting containers of mail onto equipment that transports items to sorting stations.
- Dump sacks of mail onto conveyors for culling and sorting.
||Cargo and Freight Agents
- Direct delivery trucks to shipping doors or designated marshaling areas and help load and unload goods safely.
See all 10 related occupations >>