Related occupations for task:
Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
||Hotel, Motel, and Resort Desk Clerks
- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of hotels or motels.
- Review accounts and charges with guests during the check out process.
- Record guest comments or complaints, referring customers to managers as necessary.
||Bill and Account Collectors
- Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts.
||Loan Interviewers and Clerks
- Answer questions and advise customers regarding loans and transactions.
- Present loan and repayment schedules to customers.
||Meter Readers, Utilities
- Leave messages to arrange different times to read meters in cases in which meters are not accessible.
- Answer customers' questions about services and charges, or direct them to customer service centers.
- Refer patients to appropriate health care services or resources.
- Investigate and direct patient inquiries or complaints to appropriate medical staff members and follow up to ensure satisfactory resolution.
See more related occupations >>