Related occupations for task:
Establish work procedures or schedules and keep track of the daily work of clerical staff.
||First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Prepare and issue work schedules, deadlines, and duty assignments for office or administrative staff.
- Implement corporate or departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Develop or update procedures, policies, or standards.
- Develop work schedules according to budgets and workloads.
- Design, implement, or evaluate staff training and development programs, customer service initiatives, or performance measurement criteria.
- Direct the development or implementation of compliance-related policies and procedures throughout an organization.
- Review or modify policies or operating guidelines to comply with changes to environmental standards or regulations.
- Collaborate with other managers or staff members to formulate and implement policies, procedures, goals, or objectives.
- Set operations policies and standards, including determining safety procedures for the handling of dangerous goods.
||Investment Fund Managers
- Develop or implement fund investment policies or strategies.
- Develop, implement, or monitor security valuation policies.
||Public Relations and Fundraising Managers
- Establish goals for soliciting funds, develop policies for collection and safeguarding of contributions, and coordinate disbursement of funds.
- Formulate policies and procedures related to public information programs, working with public relations executives.
See more related occupations >>