Related occupations for task:
Apply mortar to tile back, position the tile, and press or tap with trowel handle to affix tile to base.
- Apply adhesives to the backs of paper strips, using brushes, or dunk strips of prepasted wallcovering in water, wiping off any excess adhesive.
- Apply thinned glue to waterproof porous surfaces, using brushes, rollers, or pasting machines.
- Mix paste, using paste powder and water, and brush paste onto surfaces.
- Spread and smooth cementing material over tape, using trowels or floating machines to blend joints with wall surfaces.
- Use mechanical applicators that spread compounds and embed tape in one operation.
- Glue and clamp edges or joints of assembled parts.
- Cut tile or linoleum to fit and spread adhesives on flooring for installation.
- Mix mortar or grout and pour or spread mortar or grout on marble slabs, stone, or foundation.
- Remove wedges, fill joints between stones, finish joints between stones, using a trowel, and smooth the mortar to an attractive finish, using a tuck pointer.
||Brickmasons and Blockmasons
- Apply and smooth mortar or other mixture over work surface.
- Remove excess mortar with trowels and hand tools, and finish mortar joints with jointing tools, for a sealed, uniform appearance.
See all 13 related occupations >>