Related occupations for task:
Study blueprints and examine surface to be covered to determine amount of material needed.
||Solar Energy Installation Managers
- Estimate materials, equipment, and personnel needed for residential or commercial solar installation projects.
- Visit customer sites to determine solar system needs, requirements, or specifications.
||First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers
- Read specifications, such as blueprints, to determine construction requirements or to plan procedures.
- Estimate material or worker requirements to complete jobs.
||Painters, Construction and Maintenance
- Read work orders or receive instructions from supervisors or homeowners to determine work requirements.
- Calculate amounts of required materials and estimate costs, based on surface measurements or work orders.
||Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters
- Review blueprints, building codes, or specifications to determine work details or procedures.
||Reinforcing Iron and Rebar Workers
- Determine quantities, sizes, shapes, and locations of reinforcing rods from blueprints, sketches, or oral instructions.
See more related occupations >>