Related occupations for task:
Install and anchor fixtures in designated positions, using hand tools.
||Drywall and Ceiling Tile Installers
- Fit and fasten wallboard or drywall into position on wood or metal frameworks, using glue, nails, or screws.
- Hang drywall panels on metal frameworks of walls and ceilings in offices, schools, or other large buildings, using lifts or hoists to adjust panel heights when necessary.
- Suspend angle iron grids or channel irons from ceilings, using wire.
- Cut, assemble, fit, or attach metal-framed glass enclosures for showers, bathtubs, display cases, skylights, solariums, or other structures.
- Secure mirrors in position, using mastic cement, putty, bolts, or screws.
||Weatherization Installers and Technicians
- Make minor repairs using basic hand or power tools and materials, such as glass, lumber, and drywall.
- Install structures or fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, trim, or hardware, using carpenters' hand or power tools.
- Install rough door and window frames, subflooring, fixtures, or temporary supports in structures undergoing construction or repair.
See all 9 related occupations >>