Related Occupations for Task
47-2111.00 - Electricians
Related occupations for task:
Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components, using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
||Electrical and Electronics Repairers, Powerhouse, Substation, and Relay
- Inspect and test equipment and circuits to identify malfunctions or defects, using wiring diagrams and testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or ammeters.
- Run signal quality and connectivity tests for individual cables, and record results.
- Construct, test, maintain, and repair substation relay and control systems.
- Test and troubleshoot instruments, components, and assemblies, using circuit testers, oscilloscopes, or voltmeters.
- Set up and operate ground support and test equipment to perform functional flight tests of electrical and electronic systems.
||Electrical and Electronic Equipment Assemblers
- Inspect or test wiring installations, assemblies, or circuits for resistance factors or for operation and record results.
- Measure and adjust voltages to specified values to determine operational accuracy of instruments.
||Wind Turbine Service Technicians
- Test structures, controls, or mechanical, hydraulic, or electrical systems, according to test plans or in coordination with engineers.
||Electrical and Electronics Installers and Repairers, Transportation Equipment
- Inspect and test electrical systems and equipment to locate and diagnose malfunctions, using visual inspections, testing devices, and computer software.
See more related occupations >>