Related Occupations for Task
27-1011.00 - Art Directors
Related occupations for task:
Work with creative directors to develop design solutions.
- Confer with sales and management executives or with clients to discuss design ideas.
- Collaborate with other designers to coordinate special products and designs.
- Read scripts and consult directors and other production staff to develop design concepts and plan productions.
||Commercial and Industrial Designers
- Confer with engineering, marketing, production, or sales departments, or with customers, to establish and evaluate design concepts for manufactured products.
- Present designs and reports to customers or design committees for approval and discuss need for modification.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients or supervisors and making necessary changes.