Related Occupations for Task
27-1011.00 - Art Directors
Related occupations for task:
Attend photo shoots and printing sessions to ensure that the products needed are obtained.
- Direct and stage dance presentations for various forms of entertainment.
- Coordinate production music with music directors.
- Assign and review staff work in such areas as scoring, arranging, and copying music, and vocal coaching.
- Plan and coordinate the production of musical recordings, selecting music and directing performers.
||Directors- Stage, Motion Pictures, Television, and Radio
- Communicate to actors the approach, characterization, and movement needed for each scene in such a way that rehearsals and takes are minimized.
||Poets, Lyricists and Creative Writers
- Plan project arrangements or outlines, and organize material accordingly.