Related occupations for task:
Review work orders and discuss work with supervisors.
||Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks
- Confer with department supervisors or other personnel to assess progress and discuss needed changes.
- Revise production schedules when required due to design changes, labor or material shortages, backlogs, or other interruptions, collaborating with management, marketing, sales, production, or engineering.
- Confer with establishment personnel, vendors, or customers to coordinate production or shipping activities and to resolve complaints or eliminate delays.
||First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
- Confer with personnel, such as management, engineering, quality control, customer, or union workers' representatives, to coordinate work activities, resolve employee grievances, or identify and review resource needs.
- Participate in budget preparation and administration, coordinating purchasing and documentation and monitoring departmental expenditures.
||First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Consult with managers or other personnel to resolve problems in areas such as equipment performance, output quality, or work schedules.
- Discuss work problems or grievances with union representatives.
||Automotive Body and Related Repairers
- Review damage reports, prepare or review repair cost estimates, and plan work to be performed.
- Read specifications or confer with customers to determine the desired custom modifications for altering the appearance of vehicles.
||Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Read and interpret pilots' descriptions of problems to diagnose causes.
See more related occupations >>