Related Occupations for Task
49-9044.00 - Millwrights
Related occupations for task:
Signal crane operator to lower basic assembly units to bedplate, and align unit to centerline.
||Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Install and align repaired or replacement parts for subsequent riveting or welding, using clamps and wrenches.
- Communicate with other workers to coordinate fitting and alignment of heavy parts, or to facilitate processing of repair parts.
- Signal or verbally direct workers engaged in hoisting and moving loads to ensure safety of workers and materials.
- Align, level, and anchor machinery.
||Electric Motor, Power Tool, and Related Repairers
- Lift units or parts such as motors or generators, using cranes or chain hoists, or signal crane operators to lift heavy parts or subassemblies.
- Position and level battery cells, anodes, or cathodes, using hoists or leveling jacks, or signal other workers to perform positioning and leveling.
||Electrical Power-Line Installers and Repairers
- Replace or straighten damaged poles.
||Automotive Master Mechanics
- Align vehicles' front ends.
See all 18 related occupations >>