Related occupations for task:
Plan and carry out work assignments, using blueprints, schematic drawings, technical manuals, wiring diagrams, or liquid or air flow sheets, following prescribed regulations, directives, or other instructions as required.
||Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Read and interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Modify aircraft structures, space vehicles, systems, or components, following drawings, schematics, charts, engineering orders, and technical publications.
||First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
- Develop, implement, or evaluate maintenance policies and procedures.
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, or job orders to construct templates and lay out reference points for workers.
||Heating and Air Conditioning Mechanics and Installers
- Study blueprints, design specifications, or manufacturers' recommendations to ascertain the configuration of heating or cooling equipment components and to ensure the proper installation of components.
- Assemble, position, and mount heating or cooling equipment, following blueprints or manufacturer's specifications.
||Manufactured Building and Mobile Home Installers
- List parts needed, estimate costs, and plan work procedures, using parts lists, technical manuals, and diagrams.
||Recreational Vehicle Service Technicians
- List parts needed, estimate costs, and plan work procedures, using parts lists, technical manuals, or diagrams.
See all 17 related occupations >>