Related Occupations for Task
51-4041.00 - Machinists
Related occupations for task:
Advise clients about the materials being used for finished products.
||Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers
- Recommend necessary corrective actions, based on inspection results.
- Interpret legal requirements, provide safety information, or recommend compliance procedures to contractors, craft workers, engineers, or property owners.
||First-Line Supervisors of Production and Operating Workers
- Recommend or implement measures to motivate employees and to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality, or efficiency.
||Nuclear Power Reactor Operators
- Respond to system or unit abnormalities, diagnosing the cause, and recommending or taking corrective action.
- Recommend woods, colors, finishes, and furniture styles, using knowledge of wood products, fashions, and styles.
||Gas Plant Operators
- Determine causes of abnormal pressure variances, and make corrective recommendations, such as installation of pipes to relieve overloading.
See all 6 related occupations >>