Related Occupations for Task
51-4041.00 - Machinists
Related occupations for task:
Fit and assemble parts to make or repair machine tools.
||Model Makers, Wood
- Build jigs that can be used as guides for assembling oversized or special types of box shooks.
||Model Makers, Metal and Plastic
- Devise and construct tools, dies, molds, jigs, and fixtures, or modify existing tools and equipment.
||Tool and Die Makers
- Fit and assemble parts to make, repair, or modify dies, jigs, gauges, and tools, using machine tools and hand tools.
||Tool Grinders, Filers, and Sharpeners
- Fit parts together in pre-assembly to ensure that dimensions are accurate.
||Separating, Filtering, Clarifying, Precipitating, and Still Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Assemble fittings, valves, bowls, plates, disks, impeller shafts, or other parts to prepare equipment for operation.
See all 8 related occupations >>