Related Occupations for Task
53-3031.00 - Driver/Sales Workers
Related occupations for task:
Collect money from customers, make change, and record transactions on customer receipts.
||Automotive and Watercraft Service Attendants
- Collect cash payments from customers and make change or charge purchases to customers' credit cards and provide customers with receipts.
- Prepare daily reports of fuel, oil, and accessory sales.
- Maintain customer records and follow up periodically with telephone, mail, or personal reminders of services due.
||Light Truck or Delivery Services Drivers
- Present bills and receipts and collect payments for goods delivered or loaded.
- Sell products from truck inventory and keep records of sales.
||Subway and Streetcar Operators
- Collect fares from passengers, and issue change and transfers.
- Record transactions and coin receptor readings to verify the amount of money collected.
||Bus Drivers, Transit and Intercity
- Collect tickets or cash fares from passengers.
- Record information, such as cash receipts and ticket fares, and maintain log book.
||Transportation Attendants, Except Flight Attendants
- Issue and collect passenger boarding passes and transfers, tearing or punching tickets as necessary to prevent reuse.
See all 11 related occupations >>