Related occupations for task:
Formulate plans to extend business with established accounts and to transact business as agent for advertising accounts.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with advertising or promotion managers.
- Select products or accessories to be displayed at trade or special production shows.
||Advertising Sales Agents
- Determine advertising medium to be used and prepare sample advertisements within the selected medium for presentation to customers.
- Consult with company officials, sales departments, and advertising agencies to develop promotional plans.
||General and Operations Managers
- Plan or direct activities, such as sales promotions, that require coordination with other department managers.
- Develop or implement product-marketing strategies, including advertising campaigns or sales promotions.
||First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
- Confer with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business.
- Plan and coordinate advertising campaigns and sales promotions and prepare merchandise displays and advertising copy.
||Solar Sales Representatives and Assessors
- Develop marketing or strategic plans for sales territories.
See all 13 related occupations >>