Related occupations for task:
Facilitate consumer relations or the relationship between parts of the company, such as the managers and employees, or different branch offices.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Identify and develop contacts for promotional campaigns and industry programs that meet identified buyer targets, such as dealers, distributors, or consumers.
- Assemble and communicate with a strong, diverse coalition of organizations or public figures, securing their cooperation, support, and action, to further campaign goals.
||Financial Managers, Branch or Department
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Network within communities to find and attract new business.
- Serve as a confidential point of contact for employees to communicate with management, seek clarification on issues or dilemmas, or report irregularities.
- Visit franchised dealers to stimulate interest in establishment or expansion of leasing programs.
||Emergency Management Directors
- Develop and maintain liaisons with municipalities, county departments, and similar entities to facilitate plan development, response effort coordination, and exchanges of personnel and equipment.
See all 20 related occupations >>