Related occupations for task:
Formulate policies, procedures and programs for recruitment, testing, placement, classification, orientation, benefits and compensation, and labor and industrial relations.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Formulate or implement regulatory affairs policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained or enhanced.
- Develop regulatory strategies and implementation plans for the preparation and submission of new products.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures or local working practices.
- Establish procedures or systems for publishing document submissions in hardcopy or electronic formats.
- Contribute to the development or implementation of business unit strategic and operating plans.
- Direct the development or implementation of compliance-related policies and procedures throughout an organization.
- Design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards.
- Review or modify policies or operating guidelines to comply with changes to environmental standards or regulations.
||First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Implement corporate or departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Develop or update procedures, policies, or standards.
- Design, implement, or evaluate staff training and development programs, customer service initiatives, or performance measurement criteria.
- Collaborate with other managers or staff members to formulate and implement policies, procedures, goals, or objectives.
- Set operations policies and standards, including determining safety procedures for the handling of dangerous goods.
- Develop criteria, application instructions, procedural manuals, or contracts for federal or state public transportation programs.
||Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School
- Set educational standards and goals, and help establish policies and procedures to carry them out.
- Review and interpret government codes, and develop programs to ensure adherence to codes and facility safety, security, and maintenance.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee school logistics programs, such as bus and food services.
See more related occupations >>