Related occupations for task:
Develop methods to improve employment policies, processes, and practices, and recommend changes to management.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Formulate or implement regulatory affairs policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained or enhanced.
- Develop regulatory strategies and implementation plans for the preparation and submission of new products.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures or local working practices.
- Establish procedures or systems for publishing document submissions in hardcopy or electronic formats.
- Contribute to the development or implementation of business unit strategic and operating plans.
||Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School
- Review and approve new programs, or recommend modifications to existing programs, submitting program proposals for school board approval as necessary.
- Review and interpret government codes, and develop programs to ensure adherence to codes and facility safety, security, and maintenance.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee school logistics programs, such as bus and food services.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Formulate strategic plans for the institution.
- Establish operational policies and procedures and make any necessary modifications, based on analysis of operations, demographics, and other research information.
- Develop curricula, and recommend curricula revisions and additions.
- Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
- Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes.
- Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Develop internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management, and accounting.
- Evaluate needs for procurement of funds and investment of surpluses and make appropriate recommendations.
See more related occupations >>