Related occupations for task:
Interview, select, and train warehouse and supervisory personnel.
||Training and Development Managers
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Train instructors and supervisors in techniques and skills for training and dealing with employees.
- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires.
- Conduct or arrange for ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff members.
||Human Resources Managers
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview, and select applicants.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Assess eligibility of potential subjects through methods such as screening interviews, reviews of medical records, or discussions with physicians and nurses.
- Instruct research staff in scientific and procedural aspects of studies including standards of care, informed consent procedures, or documentation procedures.
- Perform specific protocol procedures such as interviewing subjects, taking vital signs, and performing electrocardiograms.
- Contact outside health care providers and communicate with subjects to obtain follow-up information.
||Interviewers, Except Eligibility and Loan
- Ask questions in accordance with instructions to obtain various specified information, such as person's name, address, age, religious preference, or state of residency.
- Contact individuals to be interviewed at home, place of business, or field location, by telephone, mail, or in person.
- Identify and resolve inconsistencies in interviewees' responses by means of appropriate questioning or explanation.
||Medical and Health Services Managers
- Direct or conduct recruitment, hiring, and training of personnel.
- Plan, implement and administer programs and services in a health care or medical facility, including personnel administration, training, and coordination of medical, nursing and physical plant staff.
- Develop instructional materials and conduct in-service and community-based educational programs.
See more related occupations >>