Related occupations for task:
Arrange for necessary shipping documentation and contact customs officials to effect release of shipments.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Collaborate with investigators to prepare presentations or reports of clinical study procedures, results, and conclusions.
- Maintain contact with sponsors to schedule and coordinate site visits or to answer questions about issues such as incomplete data.
- Contact industry representatives to ensure equipment and software specifications necessary for successful study completion.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Maintain contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with codes and regulations.
- Contract with architectural firms to draw up detailed plans for new structures.
||Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Purchase supplies, and arrange for outside services, such as deliveries, laundry, maintenance and repair, and trash collection.
- Meet with clients to schedule and plan details of conventions, banquets, receptions and other functions.
- Negotiate with colleagues or members of other political parties in order to reconcile differing interests, and to create policies and agreements.
See all 16 related occupations >>