Related occupations for task:
Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, or systems.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Manage the coordination and overall integration of technical activities in architecture or engineering projects.
- Plan or direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, or repair of facilities or equipment.
- Direct the engineering of water control, treatment, or distribution projects.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate survey work with other project activities.
- Administer highway planning, construction, or maintenance.
||Administrative Services Managers
- Oversee construction and renovation projects to improve efficiency and to ensure that facilities meet environmental, health, and security standards, and comply with government regulations.
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems.
||Farm and Ranch Managers
- Inspect farm or ranch structures, such as buildings, fences, or roads, ordering repair or maintenance activities, as needed.
- Supervise the construction of farm or ranch structures, such as buildings, fences, drainage systems, wells, or roads.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of commercial, industrial, or residential properties.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for commercial or residential properties.
||General and Operations Managers
- Recommend locations for new facilities or oversee the remodeling or renovating of current facilities.
See all 14 related occupations >>