Related occupations for task:
Research employee benefit and health and safety practices and recommend changes or modifications to existing policies.
||Human Resources Specialists
- Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
- Advise management on organizing, preparing, or implementing recruiting or retention programs.
- Evaluate selection or testing techniques by conducting research or follow-up activities and conferring with management or supervisory personnel.
||Training and Development Specialists
- Monitor, evaluate, or record training activities or program effectiveness.
- Refer trainees to employer relations representatives, to locations offering job placement assistance, or to appropriate social services agencies if warranted.
- Examine whether the organization's objectives are reflected in its management activities, and whether employees understand the objectives.
||Labor Relations Specialists
- Advise management on matters related to the administration of contracts or employee discipline or grievance procedures.
- Advise clients in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting or data processing systems, or long-range tax or estate plans.
See all 6 related occupations >>