Related Occupations for Task
13-2072.00 - Loan Officers
Related occupations for task:
Review and update credit and loan files.
||Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Enter tax return information into computers for processing.
- Conduct independent field audits and investigations of income tax returns to verify information or to amend tax liabilities.
- Review selected tax returns to determine the nature and extent of audits to be performed on them.
- Investigate claims of inability to pay taxes by researching court information for the status of liens, mortgages, or financial statements, or by locating assets through third parties.
- Process individual and corporate income tax returns, and sales and excise tax returns.
- Examine accounting systems and records to determine whether accounting methods used were appropriate and in compliance with statutory provisions.
- Review filed tax returns to determine whether claimed tax credits and deductions are allowed by law.
||Accountants and Auditors
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Review accounts for discrepancies and reconcile differences.
- Audit payroll and personnel records to determine unemployment insurance premiums, workers' compensation coverage, liabilities, and compliance with tax laws.
- Review data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, or expenditures.
- Maintain databases of logistics information.
- Enter logistics-related data into databases.
- Maintain logistics records in accordance with corporate policies.
- Enter carbon-output or environmental-impact data into spreadsheets or environmental management or auditing software programs.
||Appraisers and Assessors of Real Estate
- Prepare and maintain current data on each parcel assessed, including maps of boundaries, inventories of land and structures, property characteristics, and any applicable exemptions.
- Identify the ownership of each piece of taxable property.
- Examine income records and operating costs of income properties.
- Create or update donor databases.
- Conduct research to identify the goals, net worth, charitable donation history, or other data related to potential donors, potential investors, or general donor markets.
See more related occupations >>