Related Occupations for Task
13-2072.00 - Loan Officers
Related occupations for task:
Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
||Labor Relations Specialists
- Call or meet with union, company, government, or other interested parties to discuss labor relations matters, such as contract negotiations or grievances.
- Mediate discussions between employer and employee representatives in attempt to reconcile differences.
||Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers
- Meet with persons involved in equal opportunity complaints to arbitrate and settle disputes.
- Establish and maintain tendering process, and conduct negotiations.
||Insurance Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators
- Negotiate claim settlements and recommend litigation when settlement cannot be negotiated.
||Claims Examiners, Property and Casualty Insurance
- Investigate, evaluate, and settle claims, applying technical knowledge and human relations skills to effect fair and prompt disposal of cases and to contribute to a reduced loss ratio.
See all 8 related occupations >>