Related Occupations for Task
13-2072.00 - Loan Officers
Related occupations for task:
Interview, hire, and train new employees.
||Human Resources Specialists
- Schedule or conduct new employee orientations.
- Interview job applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, or job skills.
||Training and Development Specialists
- Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or lectures.
||Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products
- Hire, train, or supervise purchasing clerks, buyers, and expediters.
- Interview vendors and visit suppliers' plants and distribution centers to examine and learn about products, services, and prices.
||Meeting, Convention, and Event Planners
- Evaluate and select providers of services according to customer requirements.
- Hire, train, and supervise volunteers and support staff required for events.
||Licensing Examiners and Inspectors
- Confer with or interview officials, technical or professional specialists, or applicants to obtain information or to clarify facts relevant to licensing decisions.
See all 15 related occupations >>