Related occupations for task:
Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
||Software Quality Assurance Engineers and Testers
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Update automated test scripts to ensure currency.
- Design or develop automated testing tools.
||Information Technology Project Managers
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings related to information technology projects.
- Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
||Software Developers, Systems Software
- Develop or direct software system testing or validation procedures.
- Direct software programming and development of documentation.
||Computer Systems Analysts
- Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
- Supervise computer programmers or other systems analysts or serve as project leaders for particular systems projects.
- Evaluate testing routines or procedures for adequacy, sufficiency, and effectiveness.
- Develop testing routines and procedures.
See all 14 related occupations >>