Related occupations for task:
Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Collect, compile, or integrate Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data, such as remote sensing or cartographic data for inclusion in map manuscripts.
- Create, edit, or analyze geospatial data, using Global Positioning Systems (GPS) or digitizing techniques.
- Create, analyze, report, convert, or transfer data, using specialized applications program software.
- Demonstrate database technical functionality, such as performance, security and reliability.
- Test changes to database applications or systems.
||Clinical Data Managers
- Process clinical data, including receipt, entry, verification, or filing of information.
- Prepare appropriate formatting to data sets as requested.
- Process data for analysis, using computers.
- Reduce raw data to meaningful terms, using the most practical and accurate combination and sequence of computational methods.
- Prepare data for processing by organizing information, checking for inaccuracies, and adjusting and weighting the raw data.
- Process large amounts of data for statistical modeling and graphic analysis, using computers.
See all 8 related occupations >>