Related occupations for task:
Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements, or resolve customer problems.
||Video Game Designers
- Guide design discussions between development teams.
- Solicit, obtain, and integrate feedback from design and technical staff into original game design.
- Consult with multiple stakeholders to define requirements and implement online features.
- Collaborate with artists to achieve appropriate visual style.
- Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback, and correct problems or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Communicate with network personnel or Web site hosting agencies to address hardware or software issues affecting Web sites.
- Monitor security system performance logs to identify problems and notify security specialists when problems occur.
||Computer Network Architects
- Communicate with customers, sales staff, or marketing staff to determine customer needs.
- Communicate with vendors to gather information about products, alert them to future needs, resolve problems, or address system maintenance issues.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Collaborate with engineers or software developers to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system components.
- Communicate with staff or clients to understand specific system requirements.
||Computer and Information Research Scientists
- Meet with managers, vendors, and others to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to determine computing needs and system requirements.
See more related occupations >>