||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility, or usability.
- Investigate system component suitability for specified purposes and make recommendations regarding component use.
- Evaluate existing systems to determine effectiveness and suggest changes to meet organizational requirements.
||Informatics Nurse Specialists
- Design, develop, select, test, implement, and evaluate new or modified informatics solutions, data structures, and decision-support mechanisms to support patients, health care professionals, and their information management and human-computer and human-technology interactions within health care contexts.
- Develop, implement, or evaluate health information technology applications, tools, processes, or structures to assist nurses with data management.
- Analyze computer and information technologies to determine applicability to nursing practice, education, administration, and research.
- Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
||Search Marketing Strategists
- Evaluate new emerging media or technologies and make recommendations for their application within Internet marketing or search marketing campaigns.
- Identify, evaluate, or procure hardware or software for implementing online marketing campaigns.
||Software Developers, Applications
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.