Related occupations for task:
Use the computer in the analysis and solution of business problems, such as development of integrated production and inventory control and cost analysis systems.
||Informatics Nurse Specialists
- Apply knowledge of computer science, information science, nursing, and informatics theory to nursing practice, education, administration, or research, in collaboration with other health informatics specialists.
- Use informatics science to design or implement health information technology applications to resolve clinical or health care administrative problems.
- Inform local, state, national and international health policies related to information management and communication, confidentiality and security, patient safety, infrastructure development and economics.
||Computer and Information Research Scientists
- Apply theoretical expertise and innovation to create or apply new technology, such as adapting principles for applying computers to new uses.
||Operations Research Analysts
- Develop business methods and procedures, including accounting systems, file systems, office systems, logistics systems, and production schedules.
||Geographic Information Systems Technicians
- Confer with biologists or other researchers in the use of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data to define wildlife areas or corridors for land use planning.