Related occupations for task:
Evaluate patients' progress and prepare reports that detail progress.
- Monitor patients' progress and adjust treatments accordingly.
- Write reports and maintain proper documentation of information, such as client Medicaid or billing records or caseload activities, including the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
- Participate in and write reports for meetings regarding patients' progress, such as individualized educational planning (IEP) meetings, in-service meetings, or intervention assistance team meetings.
||Critical Care Nurses
- Assess patients' pain levels or sedation requirements.
- Monitor patients' fluid intake and output to detect emerging problems, such as fluid and electrolyte imbalances.
||Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Monitor patients' performance in therapy activities, providing encouragement.
- Observe and record patients' progress, attitudes, and behavior and maintain this information in client records.
- Observe, analyze, and record patients' participation, reactions, and progress during treatment sessions, modifying treatment programs as needed.
- Prepare and submit reports and charts to treatment team to reflect patients' reactions and evidence of progress or regression.
||Low Vision Therapists, Orientation and Mobility Specialists, and Vision Rehabilitation Therapists
- Monitor clients' progress to determine whether changes in rehabilitation plans are needed.
- Write reports or complete forms to document assessments, training, progress, or follow-up outcomes.
See more related occupations >>