Related occupations for task:
Test and evaluate patients' physical and mental abilities and analyze medical data to determine realistic rehabilitation goals for patients.
- Perform post-partum health assessments of mothers and babies at regular intervals.
- Assess the status of post-date pregnancies to determine treatments and interventions.
- Conduct ongoing prenatal health assessments, tracking changes in physical and emotional health.
- Estimate patients' due dates and re-evaluate as necessary based on examination results.
- Assess client needs or disorders, using drawing, painting, sculpting, or other artistic processes.
- Analyze or synthesize client data to draw conclusions or make recommendations for art therapy.
- Interpret the artistic creations of clients to assess their functioning, needs, or progress.
||Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses
- Evaluate patients' behavior to formulate diagnoses or assess treatments.
- Distinguish between physiologically and psychologically based disorders and diagnose appropriately.
- Assess patients' mental and physical status based on the presenting symptoms and complaints.
||Sports Medicine Physicians
- Examine and evaluate athletes prior to participation in sports activities to determine level of physical fitness or predisposition to injuries.
- Observe and evaluate athletes' mental well-being.
- Evaluate and manage chronic pain conditions.
||Acute Care Nurses
- Assess urgent and emergent health conditions, using both physiologically and technologically derived data.
- Assess the impact of illnesses or injuries on patients' health, function, growth, development, nutrition, sleep, rest, quality of life, or family, social and educational relationships.
See more related occupations >>