Related Occupations for Task
15-2011.00 - Actuaries
Related occupations for task:
Analyze statistical information to estimate mortality, accident, sickness, disability, and retirement rates.
- Calculate or verify calculations of prescribed radiation doses.
- Calculate the delivery of radiation treatment, such as the amount or extent of radiation per session, based on the prescribed course of radiation therapy.
- Develop treatment plans and calculate doses for brachytherapy procedures.
||Health Informatics Specialists
- Analyze and interpret patient, nursing, or information systems data to improve nursing services.
- Identify, collect, record, or analyze data that are relevant to the nursing care of patients.
- Analyze clinical or survey data, using statistical approaches such as longitudinal analysis, mixed-effect modeling, logistic regression analyses, and model-building techniques.
- Analyze archival data, such as birth, death, and disease records.
- Examine documents to determine degree of risk from factors such as applicant health, financial standing and value, and condition of property.
||Clinical Data Managers
- Analyze clinical data using appropriate statistical tools.