Related Occupations for Task
17-2041.00 - Chemical Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Direct activities of workers who operate or are engaged in constructing and improving absorption, evaporation, or electromagnetic equipment.
- Develop, coordinate, or monitor all aspects of production, including selection of manufacturing methods, fabrication, or operation of product designs.
- Supervise food processing or manufacturing plant operations.
- Oversee project production efforts to assure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Supervise production and testing processes in industrial settings, such as metal refining facilities, smelting or foundry operations, or nonmetallic materials production operations.
||Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
- Direct or coordinate activities concerned with manufacture, construction, installation, maintenance, operation, or modification of electronic equipment, products, or systems.
See all 8 related occupations >>