Related occupations for task:
Prepare schedules, reports, and estimates of the costs involved in developing and operating mines.
- Estimate production costs, cost saving methods, and the effects of product design changes on expenditures for management review, action, and control.
- Complete production reports, purchase orders, and material, tool, and equipment lists.
- Regulate and alter workflow schedules according to established manufacturing sequences and lead times to expedite production operations.
- Schedule deliveries based on production forecasts, material substitutions, storage and handling facilities, and maintenance requirements.
||Architectural and Civil Drafters
- Determine quality, cost, strength, and quantity of required materials, and enter figures on materials lists.
- Calculate heat loss and gain of buildings and structures to determine required equipment specifications, following standard procedures.
- Prepare cost estimates, contracts, bidding documents, and technical reports for specific projects under an architect's or engineer's supervision.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Estimate cost factors including labor and material for purchased and fabricated parts and costs for assembly, testing, or installing.
- Analyze or estimate production costs, such as labor, equipment, and plant space.
- Prepare equipment inspection schedules, reliability schedules, work plans, or other records.
||Dispatchers, Except Police, Fire, and Ambulance
- Schedule or dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations, according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios or telephones.
- Ensure timely and efficient movement of trains, according to train orders and schedules.
||Civil Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Prepare reports and document project activities and data.
- Develop plans and estimate costs for installation of systems, utilization of facilities, or construction of structures.
See more related occupations >>