Related occupations for task:
Prepare schedules, reports, and estimates of the costs involved in developing and operating mines.
- Estimate production costs, cost saving methods, and the effects of product design changes on expenditures for management review, action, and control.
- Complete production reports, purchase orders, and material, tool, and equipment lists.
- Regulate and alter workflow schedules according to established manufacturing sequences and lead times to expedite production operations.
- Schedule deliveries based on production forecasts, material substitutions, storage and handling facilities, and maintenance requirements.
||Industrial Engineering Technologists
- Analyze, estimate, or report production costs.
- Compile operational data to develop cost or time estimates, schedules, or specifications.
- Prepare schedules for equipment use or routine maintenance.
- Prepare reports regarding inventories of raw materials or finished products.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists
- Prepare cost and materials estimates or project schedules.
- Analyze or estimate production costs, such as labor, equipment, or plant space.
- Prepare equipment inspection schedules, reliability schedules, work plans, or other records.
||Manufacturing Production Technicians
- Keep manufacturing production logs.
- Prepare production documents, such as standard operating procedures, manufacturing batch records, inventory reports, or productivity reports.
- Provide production, progress, or changeover reports to shift supervisors.
||Taxi Drivers and Chauffeurs
- Arrange to pick up particular customers or groups on a regular schedule.
- Pick up or meet employers according to requests, appointments, or schedules.
See more related occupations >>