Related occupations for task:
Design, implement, and monitor the development of mines, facilities, systems, or equipment.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists
- Assist engineers to design, develop, test, or manufacture industrial machinery, consumer products, or other equipment.
- Design specialized or customized equipment, machines, or structures.
- Design molds, tools, dies, jigs, or fixtures for use in manufacturing processes.
- Oversee, monitor, or inspect mechanical installations or construction projects.
||Manufacturing Engineering Technologists
- Monitor manufacturing processes to identify ways to reduce losses, decrease time requirements, or improve quality.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in quality, cost, or efficiency of automation equipment.
- Design plant layouts or production facilities.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Integrate engineering elements into unified architectural designs.
- Plan layouts of structural architectural projects.
||Mechanical Engineering Technicians
- Read dials and meters to determine amperage, voltage, electrical output and input at specific operating temperature to analyze parts performance.
- Devise, fabricate, and assemble new or modified mechanical components for products such as industrial machinery or equipment, and measuring instruments.
||Industrial Engineering Technologists
- Modify equipment or processes to improve resource or cost efficiency.
- Design plant or production facility layouts.
See more related occupations >>