Related Occupations for Task
17-2171.00 - Petroleum Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Monitor production rates, and plan rework processes to improve production.
||Industrial Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Assist engineers in developing, building, or testing prototypes or new products, processes, or procedures.
- Develop or implement programs to address problems related to production, materials, safety, or quality.
- Develop production, inventory, or quality assurance programs.
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
||Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
- Monitor mine production rates to assess operational effectiveness.
- Design, implement, and monitor the development of mines, facilities, systems, or equipment.
- Select or devise materials-handling methods and equipment to transport ore, waste materials, and mineral products efficiently and economically.
- Develop processes to separate components of liquids or gases or generate electrical currents, using controlled chemical processes.
- Perform tests and monitor performance of processes throughout stages of production to determine degree of control over variables such as temperature, density, specific gravity, and pressure.
- Identify environmental risks and develop risk management strategies for civil engineering projects.
- Develop or implement engineering solutions to clean up industrial accidents or other contaminated sites.
- Develop electronic, mechanical, or computerized processes to perform tasks in dangerous situations, such as underwater exploration or extraterrestrial mining.
- Monitor or calibrate automated systems, industrial control systems, or system components to maximize efficiency of production.
See more related occupations >>