Related occupations for task:
Adjust or replace defective or improperly functioning circuitry or electronics components, using hand tools or soldering iron.
||Electronics Engineering Technologists
- Modify, maintain, or repair electronics equipment or systems to ensure proper functioning.
- Replace defective components or parts, using hand tools and precision instruments.
||Electrical Engineering Technicians
- Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot, or repair electrical instruments or testing equipment.
- Install or maintain electrical control systems or solid state equipment.
- Adjust or maintain equipment, such as lasers, laser systems, microscopes, oscilloscopes, pulse generators, power meters, beam analyzers, or energy measurement devices.
- Repair or calibrate products, such as surgical lasers.
||Electromechanical Engineering Technologists
- Modify, maintain, or repair electrical, electronic, or mechanical components, equipment, or systems to ensure proper functioning.
||Electrical Engineering Technologists
- Install or maintain electrical control systems, industrial automation systems, or electrical equipment, including control circuits, variable speed drives, or programmable logic controllers.
See all 8 related occupations >>