Related occupations for task:
Procure parts and maintain inventory and related documentation.
- Obtain, update, or maintain plans, permits, or standard operating procedures.
- Prepare, review, or update environmental investigation or recommendation reports.
- Prepare, maintain, or revise quality assurance documentation or procedures.
- Provide administrative support for projects by collecting data, providing project documentation, training staff, or performing other general administrative duties.
- Request bids from suppliers or consultants.
- Purchase supplies, and arrange for outside services, such as deliveries, laundry, maintenance and repair, and trash collection.
- Book tickets for guests for local tours and attractions.
||Farm and Ranch Managers
- Obtain financing necessary for purchases of machinery, land, supplies, or livestock.
- Select or purchase machinery, equipment, livestock, or supplies, such as seed, feed, fertilizer, or chemicals.
||Administrative Services Managers
- Acquire, distribute and store supplies.
- Manage leasing of facility space.
- Maintain records of engineering department activities, including expense records and details of equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Procure materials needed to repair marine equipment and machinery.
See more related occupations >>