Related occupations for task:
Install or maintain electrical control systems or solid state equipment.
||Electronics Engineering Technicians
- Adjust or replace defective or improperly functioning circuitry or electronics components, using hand tools or soldering iron.
- Assemble, test, or maintain circuitry or electronic components, according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, or knowledge of electronics, using hand or power tools.
- Perform preventative maintenance or calibration of equipment or systems.
- Adjust or maintain equipment, such as lasers, laser systems, microscopes, oscilloscopes, pulse generators, power meters, beam analyzers, or energy measurement devices.
- Repair or calibrate products, such as surgical lasers.
- Splice fibers, using fusion splicing or other techniques.
||Electronics Engineering Technologists
- Modify, maintain, or repair electronics equipment or systems to ensure proper functioning.
- Replace defective components or parts, using hand tools and precision instruments.
||Fuel Cell Technicians
- Install, calibrate, or operate emissions analyzers, cell assist software, fueling systems, or air conditioning systems in engine testing systems.
||Automotive Engineering Technicians
- Install equipment, such as instrumentation, test equipment, engines, or aftermarket products, to ensure proper interfaces.
See all 13 related occupations >>