Related occupations for task:
Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot, or repair electrical instruments or testing equipment.
- Make repairs to robots or peripheral equipment, such as replacement of defective circuit boards, sensors, controllers, encoders, or servomotors.
- Align, fit, or assemble components, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, or microscopes.
- Attach wires between controllers.
- Evaluate the efficiency and reliability of industrial robotic systems, reprogramming or calibrating to achieve maximum quantity and quality.
- Build or assemble robotic devices or systems.
||Electrical Engineering Technologists
- Install or maintain electrical control systems, industrial automation systems, or electrical equipment, including control circuits, variable speed drives, or programmable logic controllers.
- Assemble or test solar photovoltaic products, such as inverters or energy management systems.
- Build or test electrical components of electric-drive vehicles or prototype vehicles.
- Construct and evaluate electrical components for consumer electronics applications such as fuel cells for consumer electronic devices, power saving devices for computers or televisions, or energy efficient power chargers.
||Manufacturing Production Technicians
- Calibrate or adjust equipment to ensure quality production, using tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges, protractors, or ring gauges.
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
- Build product subassemblies or final assemblies.
- Build packaging for finished products.
- Adjust or maintain equipment, such as lasers, laser systems, microscopes, oscilloscopes, pulse generators, power meters, beam analyzers, or energy measurement devices.
- Repair or calibrate products, such as surgical lasers.
- Design, build, or modify fixtures used to assemble parts.
||Fuel Cell Technicians
- Assemble fuel cells or fuel cell stacks according to mechanical or electrical assembly documents or schematics.
- Calibrate equipment used for fuel cell testing.
- Install, calibrate, or operate emissions analyzers, cell assist software, fueling systems, or air conditioning systems in engine testing systems.
See more related occupations >>