Related occupations for task:
Plan method or sequence of operations for developing or testing experimental electronic or electrical equipment.
||Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
- Select or develop mineral location, extraction, and production methods, based on factors such as safety, cost, and deposit characteristics.
- Select locations and plan underground or surface mining operations, specifying processes, labor usage, and equipment that will result in safe, economical, and environmentally sound extraction of minerals and ores.
- Select or devise materials-handling methods and equipment to transport ore, waste materials, and mineral products efficiently and economically.
- Plan and establish sequence of operations to fabricate and assemble parts or products and to promote efficient utilization.
- Formulate sampling procedures and designs and develop forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Design and oversee testing, installation, and repair of marine apparatus and equipment.
- Determine conditions under which tests are to be conducted, as well as sequences and phases of test operations.
- Design validation study features, such as sampling, testing, or analytical methodologies.
- Prepare validation or performance qualification protocols for new or modified manufacturing processes, systems, or equipment for production of pharmaceuticals, electronics, or other products.
- Apply continuous improvement methods such as lean manufacturing to enhance manufacturing quality, reliability, or cost-effectiveness.
- Design tests of finished products or process capabilities to establish standards or validate process requirements.
See more related occupations >>